Thursday, April 5, 2012



We just arrived at Bakersville just outside of Mansfield, Mo at their monthly Heritage Days. Susan and Oleta are giggling and ready to stock up on plants, seeds and rare finds! Tara is out of view and this was her first time at Bakersville...boy is she in for a treat!! Check out their website: www.rareseeds.com
This picture was taken  looking towards the Bakery Shop and I am standing just below the Apothecary shop/Herb garden .
We are looking out from the Bakery Shop  while  enjoying Cinnamon rolls fresh out of the oven!
Now here is a view of a good days find at Bakersville! Susan (my sister) has a double tier in her vehicle and the top tier is full of plants and there is another space below that you cannot  see that is full to the brim! It was a beautiful sunshiny day and it was special  to be able to  spend it with friends/ family.

1 comment:

  1. I had so much fun that day and finally able to meet you. I was going to go this weekend, but the knee surgery put a stop to that, but will definitely be making a trip in the next few weeks. I am addicted I think. Keep up the blog, I am enjoying it tremendously. Just read the article from Dr. Mercola! Thanks for posting it! Hope to see you soon. Tara

    ReplyDelete