Monday, February 27, 2012

Today I had the privilege of doing a cooking demo at Alternative Remedies Plus (a local health food store) and it was well attended and I was thrilled to see the interest in eating healthy. I pray each person who attended was encouraged to continue on their own road to health and wellness. It has been an incredible journey for Eric and I since we began eating whole-foods, plant-based  over two years now and we have meet some beautiful, gentle people who care deeply for the earth and the well being of others. There is great joy in this lifestyle, I just wish I had begun it sooner!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you going to do a demostration again? I was at that one last year and so enjoyed it. Still use your recipes. Thanks.

      Delete
    2. Oh, yes, I do plan on starting back this coming spring. Also, I am going to start doing a one on one consultation that will include recipes, shopping for optimal choices, meal planning and with a strong emphasis on lifestyle changes. I am also working on a Whole foods, plant-based recipe book that I hope to have completed by spring as well. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete